Protocol for supporting the body in joy!
1. smile even if you don’t feel like it (do you remember child like wonder?)
2. watch a video that will make you laugh. ie: babies and puppies and kittens. (see video below)
3. hug your loved ones often and be the last to let go.
Some habits we have adopted to support the bodies integrity:
1. when going into a store ie-I have called for the manager and said, “it is offensive to be told over the loud speaker to wear a mask and to social distance. Can you tell your legal team for me that ie-I am not the class of person that can be mandated and am not the class of person that needs an exemption. ie-I honor the breathe of life”.
1. Is oxygen a requirement for life?
2. Do you know if the mask reduces oxygen levels?
3. Can you provide me with the scientific research showing the masks protects people?
4. Can you provide me with the scientific research proving social distancing is beneficial to well-being?
We wear a medicine pouch 27-7. The pouch has some small stones, a piece of celestite, cyanite, black tourmaline with a cube of camphor and we wear a necklace made with magnetic hematite beads.
We use topical vit-d daily…
Put the following in a mug: 1/4 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp ascorbic acid and powdered calcium (purchased from Real Raw Foods at narramata) add 1/4 cup boiling waterstirfill the cup with cool water and drinkthis is great for heart burn and for nauseanausia
When going out in public we spray our hands with colloidal silver and use the essential oil called thieves (in nasal opening, ears, and palm of hands) Once home ie-I wash my hands with organic soap and do a nasal rinse. Every 3 days ie-I boil water with camphor. Take the pot of boiled water and camphor off the stove put a towel over my head and the pot and breathe in the steam for 10 minutes. The breathe ie-I use is cyclical:. up through the nose out the mouth, breathe up through the mouth and out the nose. Breathe up through the nose and out the mouth, etc…
The cute Troglodyte Turn your ears … there’s a great chance the birds singing will calm you down.
Wishing you much success.
Infinite love and everlasting appreciation for the gift of you.