#KnowYourRights Constitutional Lawyer, Rick Martin shows you not only how to reclaim lost liberties, but offers remedy and recourse for those who have been wronged by public servants who are not serving We The People. Visit https://www.constitutionallawgroup.us/ #WeThePeople #DividedWeFall #WeTooMovement
The following comment was seen on Facebook. My question would be, “why would anyone allow themselves to be labeled as a “citizen”? Do people realize we give over our sovereignty when we accept such labeling?
“Comprehension skills needed. Nationality is blood. Citizenship cannot be had without it or you would pay to put your left foot in front of your right. Another entity stopping the flow of your river is an act of war by all accounts. Take this personal ” Moorish Hart
it is a sad state of affairs when the administration of the courts do not know the “Law”
‘Constitutional lawyer’ Rick Martin Arrested at Hearing for Michigan Restaurant Owner
When we are educated in the law we are lawyers!! Go to http://www.lawfulliving.com to begin your journey in educating yourselve in law.
Since the paperwork is the court, if his papers were not in the record he is off to a bad start. he needs to be as-king: civil or criminal, hand her a schedule of fess, do not consent and notice that if she trespasses on man, she will be reported to the state administrative board, the bar, aba, and the sued in her personal liability for breach of trust amongst others.
The administrators can be sued for Breach of Fiduciary Duty!
Court cases supporting no license needed to practice lawSubject: Supreme Court cases supporting no license needed to practice law.If you ever get attacked for practicing law without a license.Reference Court Cases:
* Picking v. Pennsylvania R. Co. 151 Fed. 2nd 240; Pucket v. Cox 456 2nd 233. Pro se pleadings are to be considered without regard to technicality; pro se litigants pleadings are not to be held to the same high standards of perfection as lawyers.
1. Platsky v. C.I.A. 953 F.2d. 25. Additionally, pro se litigants are to be given reasonable opportunity to remedy the defects in their pleadings. Reynoldson v. Shillinger 907F .
2d 124, 126 (10th Cir. 1990); See also Jaxon v. Circle K. Corp. 773 F.2d 1138, 1140 (10th Cir. 1985) (1)2. Haines v. Kerner (92 S.Ct. 594). The respondent in this action is a nonlawyer and is moving forward in Propria persona.
3. NAACP v. Button (371 U.S. 415); United Mineworkers of America v. Gibbs (383 U.S. 715); and Johnson v. Avery 89 S. Ct. 747 (1969). Members of groups who are competent nonlawyers can assist other members of the group achieve the goals of the group in court without being charged with “Unauthorized practice of law.”
4. Brotherhood of Trainmen v. Virginia ex rel. Virginia State Bar (377 U.S. 1); Gideon v. Wainwright 372 U.S. 335; Argersinger v. Hamlin, Sheriff 407 U.S. 425. Litigants may be assisted by unlicensed layman during judicial proceedings.
5. Howlett v. Rose, 496 U.S. 356 (1990) Federal Law and Supreme Court Cases apply to State Court Cases
6. Federal Rules Civil Proc., Rule 17, 28 U.S.C.A. “Next Friend” A next friend is a person who represents someone who is unable to tend to his or her own interest…
7. Oklahoma Court Rules and Procedures, Title 12, sec. 2017 (C) “If an infant or incompetent person does not have a duly appointed representative he may sue by his next friend or by a guardian ad litem.”8. Mandonado-Denis v. Castillo-Rodriguez, 23 F.3d 576 (1st Cir. 1994) Inadequate training of subordinates may be basis for 1983 claim.9. Warnock v. Pecos County, Tex., 88 F3d 341 (5th Cir. 1996) Eleventh Amendment does not protect state officials from claims for prospective relief when it is alleged that state officials acted in violation of federal law.