We have been enticed into playing a game involving the members of the “Legal Society” also known as the “BAR Society” or more specifically the “BAR Association” there are fractions all over the world at the state and federal level. Their cronies are the “Law Enforcers” (Sheriff(s) and Police Officer(s).
They have initiated the game as a result of an “unwarranted roadside arrested” also called a “traffic stop”.
It is up to us to stop looking at the game as “us” vs. “them”.
Some of the thought leaders are perpetuating the lie by enforcing that there is a spiritual war. Those that know the truth would never participate in a war. The people that know the transcendent and transformational ability of the purified light have purified their heart and mind by taking the steps to integrate the fractured aspects of the ego-personality-mind-spirit to restore to wholeness and wholesomeness. In this state we walk in confidence and make changes to the “establishment”.
The war is fed when people are operating from the idea of “good vs bad” this idea is passed on by those that are attached to their programming.
It is up to us to make the perceptual shift! Some people believe we must speak against the “establishment”. We do not actually have to speak against the establishment! It is up to us to drop into center and stand in presence with what is.
From this place of emotional, mental, and spiritual balance we are centered in the truth. From this place we can listen to the intelligence of our heart and take the steps to stop supporting the delusion of others… it is up to each of us to ask ourselves “how are we supporting the “falsities of this establishment”?” We would suggest starting by learning how to extricate oneself from unsubstantiated contractual agreements…. and it is up to us to write to the agents of the agencies that are acing in “bad faith”…
How many people are still putting in an application for a “passport”, a “driver’s license”, a “marriage license”, a “business license” etc.,?
It is up to us to bring fun and joy to the “Game of Life”…
Notice: Game is on-Game is up:
We are calling the game “Whack-A-BAR-Rat and His Cronies“
People have a choice to know how the system is designed to work in our favor…
If you would like to know the details of the game and the vital information, we are sharing so that you can participate in the game at your local courthouse then send us a private message on Facebook if you have a Facebook account or send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org to get in on the game you will have to get on the email list by sending us a quick message using:
Subject matter: getting in the game
They initiated the game by pulling us over illegally and unlawfully and now we get to playing a game of “whack-a-bar-rat and his cronies“.
We have been sending out notices for 3 years to inspire them to do the right thing and they have been ignoring them… we do not like bullies that are unteachable playing in our sandbox… now they get to have a timeout…
If you are on our Facebook family list and would like to stay updated send us your email either via a private message or via email email@example.com
and we will add you as a witness and player in the game.
We are changing the terrain for the game to be on a level playing field!!
The game began on September 22 when 4 thugs in combat gear pulled us over while we were out minding our own business and enjoying life. We were on our way to Tonasket on Highway 97 It was a beautiful fall day when they made the roadside arrest and conducted court on the side of the road and interrogated raymond for 57 minutes…
We were given an infraction and 2 citations and summonsing us to Okanogan County District Court for 10/03/2022 at 1:30 (forged and fake securities instrument(s)… we will not be showing up in their inferior court… their corporate business shall be shut down for good… this is a promise….
The four men involved in the ambush are below:
Eric: Orr: performing his duties under the title “Field Deputy” U-21, doing business under the corporate business name “ORR”, for the public organization-corporation: Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office, location: grainger building location: grainger building, 123-5th avenue north, room 200, okanogon washington, telephone: 509-422-7200 ext. 7721, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preston: Ray: performing his duties under the title “Field Deputy” U-21, doing business under the corporate business name “RAY”, for Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office, location: grainger building, 123-5th avenue north, room 200, okanogon washington, telephone: 509-422-7200 ext. 7720, email: email@example.com
Michael: Langford: performing his duties under the title “Chief of Police”(COP) doing business under the corporate business name “LANGFORD” for the corporation-organization “Oroville Police Department”, and the corporate-organization “City of Oroville”, address: 1306 Ironwood Street, oroville, washington, telephone: 509-476-2913 ext 201 contracting for the corporation organization Okanagan County District Court, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacob: Whipple: performing his duties under the title Fish & Wildlife Police Officer doing business under the corporate business name WIPPLE, for the Fish and Wildlife Police, location: W118 doing corporate business as WIPPLE for WDFW POLICE, location: 5525 South 11th Street, ridgefield, washington, telephone: 360-844-0475, email: email@example.com
During the illegal and unlawful “traffic stop” raymond was using his cell phone to record and my cell was not working so ie-I went into the hardware store and called 911 and reported the fact that we were being illegally and unlawfully detained by armed men in combat gear. The guys present mocked me as ie-i walked into the store… the joke will be on them when the dust has settled… for this ie-I am absolutely sure!!!
Eric did threaten to break the window, if raymond did not produce license and registration and identification. We only had our own Certificate of Divine Authority and Contract we had previously served to the sheriff’s office and the Police Department. They could not kidnap him or have the truck towed but not we have to deal with warding off the fictitious charges and restore our energy field after having them charge our emotional field.
The next day we reported the fraudulent “traffic stop” by going to firstname.lastname@example.org
On September 27, 2022, we sent a notice to one of the delinquent and wrongdoing officer a “thug in combat gear” performing his duties and obligations as a “public servant” under the corporate business name: ORR while impersonating a “peace officer“. This notice is titled “Estoppel Time Sensitive Notice: Claim; Liability; Improper Impound by Affirmation” [template letter curiously of malika the founder and leader for the Friends in Law group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/536331853577802, and founder and leader of the Lawful Living Community @ http://www.lawfulliving.com]
malika is a master researcher and a true friend in law
We sent out a notice using the address below to the wrongdoing officer “thug in combat gear” Field Deputy and leader of the “common street gang” the man called eric for threatening to have raymond permanently kidnapped and held for ransom raymond and have our private automated covered wagon towed . But we noticed we made a few mistakes, and made some omissions, missing elements and vital information … we shall send out an amended doc. September 30th or the next day: “
Eric Orr acting as Field Deputy U-21 (you, your)
Doing corporate business as: ORR
Location: grainger building
123-5th avenue north, room 200
Telephone: 509-422-7200 ext. 7721
On Wednesday September 28, 2022, we sent two notices:
1st Notice: Claim of Right: Records Request under the Freedom of Information Act & Privacy Act, addressed to the President and CEO of the court:
2nd Notice: Claim of Damages; Motion to Quash Unlawful Summons with Specific Negative Averment by Affirmation, also addressed to the President and CEO of the court:
Charles D. Short acting President & CEO (you, your) doing Business as: “JUDGE CHARLES D. SHORT “
organization: Okanogan County: District Court
location: 149 N 3rd Ave, Room 306
P.O. Box 980
okanogan, washington 98840
telephone: 509-422-7170 c/o email@example.com
With the 1st notice we added the following notice:
Notice: be advised we shall print this electronic document/instrument and scan the hard copy and file it with the following for review:
1. Jammea Smailey acting officer Risk Management Department of Enterprise Services Office of Risk Management (tort claim) 1500 Jefferson Street SE P.O. Box 41466, olympia, washington 98504-1466 fax: (360) 507-9251 telephone: 360-407-2260 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pat McCarthy State Auditor’s Office (SAO): Re: report fraud, request the entities/parties named here be investigated for their business practice and if deficiencies found to have their business license permanently revoked [The FTC’s mission is protecting the public from deceptive or unfair business practices and from unfair methods of competition through law enforcement, advocacy, research, and education. The Office of Inspector General (OIG) is an independent organization within the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) charged with protecting the integrity of agency programs and operations]
302 sid snyder avenue southwest
olympia, washington 98504-0021
Washington State Auditor’s Office
P.O. Box 40021
3. Kristen Clarke acting as Assistant Attorney General: Re: criminal complaint we have called the office/agency to send us a hard copy to file a Criminal Complaint even though we are not civilians we will be filing with the civil rights division [An assistant attorney general works for the federal government to help in the enforcement of law and administration of justice at the executive level. He/She or she heads judicial divisions such as civil rights, criminal, national security, and environment and natural resources. The position requires good interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills. The education requirements for the job include obtaining a bachelor’s or master’s degree in law, political science, criminal justice, and a related field].
U.S. Department of Justice
Civil Rights Division
950 pennsylvania avenue, northwest
washington, district of columbia. 20530-0001
4. Andrew Katsaros acting Inspector General: Re: criminal complaint, we have called the office/agency to send us a hard copy to file a Criminal Complaint even though we are not civilians we will be filing with the civil rights division[Under the Inspector General Act of 1978, as amended, the role of federal IGs is to prevent and detect waste, fraud, and abuse relating to their agency’s programs and operations, and to promote economy, efficiency, and effectiveness in the agency’s operations and programs.
OIGs are located within their agencies but must conduct their audits, investigations, evaluations, and special reviews independently from their agencies. Approximately half of the 73 federal IGs are appointed by the President subject to Senate confirmation, and approximately half are appointed by the agency head. IGs are nonpartisan and are selected without regard to political affiliations.]
Office of Inspector General
Federal Trade Commission location:
room CC-5206 600 pennsylvania avenue, northwest
washington, district of columbia
general inquiries: 202-326-3527
5. Raymond P. Duda as special agent in charge of the Seattle Field Office: Color of Law and deficiency of Due Process, etc. [Our public corruption program focuses on: Investigating violations of federal law by public officials at the federal, state, and local levels of government. Overseeing the nationwide investigation of allegations of fraud related to federal government procurement, contracts, and federally funded programs.].
1110 3rd Avenue
seattle, washington 98101-2904
telephone: (206) 622-0460
For the 2nd notice we added the following notice:
Notice: be advised we shall print this electronic document/instrument and scan the hard copy and file it with the following for review:
1. Jammea Smailey acting officer Risk Management Department of Enterprise Services Office of Risk Management (tort claim) 1500 Jefferson Street SE P.O. Box 41466, olympia, washington 98504-1466 fax: (360) 507-9251 telephone; 360-407-2260 Email: email@example.com
2. Pat McCarthy State Auditor’s Office (SAO): even though we are sending copiies to pat we will after all file a formal report for fraud, Insurance BuildingCapitol Campus, 302 sid snyder avenue southwest, olympia, washington 98504-0021, Mailing address: Washington State Auditor’s Office
Insurance Building, P.O. Box 40021, olympia,washington 98504-0021
telephone: 564-999-0950, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Kristen Clarke acting as Assistant Attorney General: we shall be filing a formal criminal complaint once the forms arrive via mail: U.S. Department of Justice: Civil Rights Division, 950 pennsylvania avenue, northwest, washington, district of columbia. 20530-0001, telephone:(202) 514-3847, 1-855-856-1247 (toll-free)
4. Andrew Katsaros acting Inspector General: even though copies have already been sent we shall be filing a form criminal complaint: Office of Inspector General, Federal Trade Commission, location: room CC-5206 600 npennsylvania avenue, northwest, washington, district of columbia, general inquiries: 202-326-3527, fax: 202-326-2034, email: email@example.com
Next, we shall be sending out a Notice to Challenge Jurisdiction which will be served electronically via email it is on a proofread right now addressed to the President and Ceo of the court. And we should also get a Notice of Claim by Affirmation: Claim of Damages; Notice of Liability; Notice of Criminal Activity of Officers by witness testimony addressed to the Sheriff served electronically via email:
Anthony D. Hawley acting Sheriff (you, your), grainger building, 123-5th avenue north, room 200, okanogan washington 98840-9436, Tel phone; 509-422-7200, c/o email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Then we go to the sheriff’s office and fill out an Administrative Complaint on the two officers involved and will print of the email(s) and staple them to the complaint.
We shall then go to the police department and do the same thing.
Then we are off to the courthouse to file an Administrative Complaint against the Administrator for allowing the shame proceedings and allowing the case to be filed in criminal court when the rules of civil procedure are vacant and certain elements like of Due Process of Law are missing… they violated US Code 241 and 242… the judge that denied our request for continuance will be getting a judicial complaint filed on him….
The city attorney shall be getting a BAR grievance as he did instruct michael the man performing his duties and obligations as a public servant to ignore Supreme Court rulings regarding freedom or travel and freedom of transit and shall receive a Notice: Claim of Damages; Lability: Attorney No Authority ….. then we send all the documents to the folks we listed about… minus the FBI as they will eventually see all the documents anyway… we are only going to send them the Request for Records under the Open Record Act…
And we are working on a Witness Statement by Affirmation in lieu of an Affidavit
think that sums up the game and the playing field… will add more as it arises
On hindsight we should have filed a “Police Complaint-Claim” with the Police Department and also an “Administrative Complaint-Claim” with the Sheriff’s Office… We are doing this now…
It is because of joining the lawful living community that ie-I gained the confidence to deal with this issue and there are so many others that are getting up after being knocked down, they are dusting themselves off and taking non-violent action towards change.
The following is an inspirational video for all those people that have not been able to find remedy:
There is not one captain for this earth ship! We are all joining together as a united front as the captain and commander of ourselves and in this our mind and hearts are joined as one as we align with the natural world and are taking steps together towards the new earth that is waiting for us to align with her!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
We shall finally see policy change!!!!
Leave a Reply